Your roofing material and design have more to do with where you live and the climate you’re constantly exposed too. We often forget how important our roofing systems are until there is a problem that needs to be fixed.
The truth about roofing? It is not a DIY project. Roofing systems are very complex and need to be installed by skilled professionals with the proper training and correct tools. A poorly installed roof can have dire consequences for a home and/or business including the property inside the buildings or homes. Doing it yourself you risk damaging your attic, woodwork, and any electrical systems.
Is your roof leaking? Give us a call. Is your roof showing signs of wear? Give us a call. Are you in the market for a free quote? Give us a call!
Choose a professional
Residential Roofing Company
There are many different roofing companies that offer different materials, but we offer skilled professionals to install your new materials at affordable prices
Some of the best materials for homes include:
- Metal-metal roof shingles can give your residential roof a traditional style when installed by the proper roofing company. The offer longevity, durability, and an array of color choices.
- Architectural – architectural roof shingles are great for homeowners who want more than just beautiful aesthetics. Even though these shingles offer beautiful classic looks as well. They are highly rated by roofing companies as having high wind resistance up to 120 miles per hour. The average shingle lifespan is between 8-12 years and an average architectural shingle lifespan is up to 30-years.
- Flat – flat roofing is flat, to a certain extent, this roofing system is sloped roughly about a ¼ inch per foot.
- Concrete – concrete tile options are becoming some of the most popular roofing materials on the market. This material can be installed to mimic wood shakes, slate, clay, and other materials.
Commercial Roofing Company
Enhance your business with stable roofing
We are the roofing company that you can trust with your business. There are many different types of roofing materials that can be used when installing a commercial roof. All materials used to depend solely on the needs of the building, the budget of the owner, and the climate that the roof will be exposed too. A professionally installed roof is responsible for the health of a commercial building.
Some great materials for any commercial building installed by a professional roofing company are:
- Built-up roofing membrane – “BUR” is a standard tar-and-gravel. It is a highly cost-effective roofing option.
- Metal roofing – metal tile sheets, copper, aluminum, stainless steel, stone-coated steel, tin, and lead.
- Thermoset roof membrane – offers a durable roofing system that is easy to maintain. Highly resistant to ultraviolet light and is a single-ply rubber material.
- Green roofing – is accredited for protecting commercial properties. They manage water, drain well, and improve the overall energy efficiency.
Decades of professional experience
Give us a call today!
Industrial Roofing Company
Industrial buildings also need professional roofing companies and we offer affordable materials for many different kinds of buildings. Some common roofing materials include:
- PVC – a flat and low sloped roof that is highly resistant to moisture, fire, wind, and chemicals. It is known for a comparably long lifespan that is securely installed when done by a professional roofing company.
- SPF – is made of plastic that has a chemical reaction turning from a liquid to a solid. Due to the chemical reaction, an SPF roof will expand sealing any possible cracks during installation making it one of the longest lasting roofing materials, 40-years.
- Asphalt Roofing – this is known to be used on buildings with low-sloped roofs. One of the best qualities of an asphalt roof is that it is one of the most affordable materials on the market.
A roof coating is much thicker than paint and is formulated to protect your roof from all types of different damages. Professionally applied roof coatings are designed to last for many years, some of the most common roof coatings are:
- Acrylic Roof Coatings
- Asphalt Coatings
- Polyurethane Coatings
- Silicone Coatings
- The acrylic coating is a common material that is used because it can be successfully applied to a variety of different roofing materials. Once professionally applied by a roofing company, the end result is a seamless membrane that can withstand heavy and troublesome weather.
- Silicone roof coatings are made to be exposed to sun and bad weather. This coating is highly resistant to UV-rays, oxidation, wind, hail, and other extreme weather.
- Polyurethane roof coatings are the strongest coatings on the market today. Typically applied by spraying. It is known for being highly durable and flexible with roofs that expand and contract. These coatings are very impact resistant, offer superior adhesion, and are fantastic for UV-ray protection.
Providing roofing and weatherproofing peace of mind.
Because your home wears our reputation.